Red Bull Can-Am Factory Racing Team will contest the 2023 Dakar Rally, in the T3 and T4 vehicles classes.
Red Bull Can-Am Factory Team composed of an impressive lineup of drivers that will take on the 2023 Dakar, next month in Saudi Arabia. These racers have dominated global FIA racing events over many years. According to Red Bull and Can-Am, this multi-year partnership will ensure the evolution of the Red Bull Off-Road Junior Team. This is a program designed to discover and develop the next generation of off-road racers.
“We are very excited about this collaboration with Red Bull. Both of our brands share a common passion and desire to push further, work harder, break boundaries and make the impossible possible. We can’t wait to watch this new Red Bull Can-Am Factory Team take off and conquer everything that lies ahead of them on and off the race course, leading the way for future generations of racers from around the world.”Anne-Marie LaBerge, Chief Marketing Officer at BRP.
The Red Bull Can-Am Factory team is composed of a decorated lineup of drivers that includes:
T3 Driver Lineup
- Seth Quintero, 20, USA, single Dakar stage winning record holder – 11 wins
- AJ Jones, 26, USA, 2022 T4 Dakar Champion, 2021 World Rally Raid T4 Champion
- Cristina Gutierrez, 31, Spain, 2022 Dakar T3 third place finisher and only woman in history to
- win a UTV stage at the Dakar Rally, 2021 World Rally Raid T3 Champion
- Francisco “Chaleco” Lopez, 47, Chile, three-time Dakar UTV Champion, 2022 World Rally Raid T3 Champion
T4 Driver Lineup
- Rokas Baciuška, 23, Lithuania, 2022 Rallye du Maroc winner, 2022 World Rally Raid T4 Champion
In cooperation with Can-Am and South Racing, the Red Bull Off-Road Junior Team program will spotlight new racing talent who wish to seriously compete. They will get backing and coaching from top racers, helping them land roles in the racing industry.