Jeep will price the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Launch Edition at $73,500 MSRP
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Launch Edition will have a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $74,995, including $1,495 destination. This is more than an engine upgrade, the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 has significant upgrades throughout to handle the obscene power of the big Hemi.
This price is a bit under the $77,000 we were originally told by prospective buyers, but it is fairly close.
Power comes from a 470 horsepower, 6.4-liter V8 that makes 470 lb.-ft. of torque, and active dual-mode exhaust system. There is a functional hood scoop connected to the tri-level Hydro-Guide air intake system. It feeds the V8 engine with cooler outside air. the system also separates water (up to 15 gallons per minute) to enable the Rubicon 392 to traverse water up to 32.5 inches deep. A beefed-up TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic is the only transmission available.
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 has active dual-mode exhaust. The system engages automatically, opening valves in the exhaust system, under higher engine loads to reduce exhaust back pressure. The driver can also activate the system with the press of a button – which is epic. Further enhancements include a Selec-Trac two-speed transfer case, full-time four-wheel-drive, heavy-duty wide track Dana 44 axles with Tru-Lok electronic locking differentials and electronic front sway-bar disconnect.
Here are more details about the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Launch Edition standard equipment:
- Wrangler Rubicon 392 includes off-road-ready content, including 2-inch factory lift, functional hood scoop with Hydro-Guide™ air intake, beadlock-capable wheels, unique bolstered leather seats and active dual-mode exhaust system
- Rubicon 392 launch edition also includes leather interior, body-color hardtop and fender flares, Steel Bumper Group, LED Lighting Group and Advanced Safety Group
- Wrangler Rubicon 392 handles any terrain with Selec-Trac two-speed transfer case, full-time four-wheel-drive, heavy-duty wide track Dana 44 axles with Tru-Lok electronic locking differentials and electronic front sway-bar disconnect
- Off-road performance, handling and durability enhanced with upgraded frame rails, factory 2-inch lift, unique suspension geometry, heavy-duty brakes and FOX high-performance shocks
- Rubicon 392’s potent 6.4-liter (or 392-cubic-inch) power plant marks the first time in 40 years that Wrangler offers an available V-8 engine installed at the factory
- New 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 scheduled to start arriving in dealerships in the first quarter of 2021
- Rubicon 392 is recognized with signature bronze tow hooks, springs and badges
- Leather interior
- Body-color hardtop
- Body-color flares
- Infotainment Group
- HD electrical switch bank
- Steel Bumper Group
- Cold Weather Group
- Remote proximity entry
Customers can add the following options to the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Launch edition:
- Dual Door Group
- Dual Top Group
- Sky One-Touch Power Top and Integrated Off-road Camera
- Trailer Tow Package
- 285/70R17C BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain Outline White Letter or 285/70R17C Falken Wildpeak M/T tires
There is no word on a possible Jeep Gladiator 392 – but we fully intend on pestering Jeep about this possibility over the next few months/years. The new 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 is scheduled to start arriving in dealerships over the next few weeks.