Your Ram HD can be upgraded to an AEV Prospector for $13,300.
The Ram HD with an AEV Prospector package upgrade is a lot of extra off-road beef for the money. AEV, (American Expedition Vehicles) builds world-class upgrades for off-road vehicles. We’ve covered several of their upgraded vehicles such as the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Bison.We also covered the more expensive AEV Prospector XL package for Ram HDs that starts at $17,549.
This package give you:
- 3-inch DualSport RT suspension lift system
- Mopar fender flares
- 37-inch BFGoodrich All-Terrain or Mud-Terrain tires
- Stamped steel front bumper
- Front bumper low tube
- Off-road ear bumper
- Unique interior upgrades including: a ProCal Module, IP Cluster and AEV branding.
- Other exterior additions include front park assist fog light bezels, unique badges and a non-winch cover plate.
Step up to the AEV Prospector XL package (an additional $4,249) and you get the lauded AEV HighMark Fender Flares, heavy duty Rear bumper, 40” tall tires or the hydraulic-assist steering upgrade – among other upgrades.
Still this setup can bring your Ram HD (these prices are a package, not for the whole truck) up to a higher level in toughness and capability.
Sure, it’s not as “in-your-face” as the AEV Prospector XL setup, its still a pretty bad-ass looking option.
Check out this video from the 2018 SEMA show where we get a very close look at an AEV product, before it truly hit the market!