The entire 2019 Honda off-road vehicle lineup and it stays mostly the same as 2018, save for some new colors.
First, we’ll start with the color options for the Honda’s biggest side-by-side, the Pioneer 1000.
- Pioneer 1000-5 LE: Matte Silver
- Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe: Honda Phantom Camo®, Red, Black Metallic
- Pioneer 1000-5: Red, Olive
- Pioneer 1000 LE: Matte Silver
- Pioneer 1000 EPS: Honda Phantom Camo, Red, Active Yellow
- Pioneer 1000: Red, Olive, Active Yellow
The price for the big 1000 starts at $14,699. No other upgrades have arrived for the Pioneer, which means it still uses a liquid-cooled 999cc engine, sending power to a six-speed dual-clutch transmission. Tow capacity for the machine is rated at 2000 pounds, while the 1000 can seat either three or five occupants.
The Pioneer is also available as a 700 and the color choices are as follows:
- Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe: Honda Phantom Camo, Diver Blue
- Pioneer 700-4: Red
- Pioneer 700 Deluxe: Honda Phantom Camo, Pearl Orange
- Pioneer 700: Olive
Pricing begins at $10,799 for the 700, which also uses an automatic transmission. The rear seats in the Pioneer 700 fold away, allowing you to access more space to haul cargo.
The small Pioneer 500 is the smallest of the bunch and it is available in the following colors:Honda Phantom Camo, Red, Olive, Active Yellow, White.
The Pioneer 500 is a 50-inch wide unit that comes with a 450-pound payload capacity and 8.5-inches of ground clearance.
Honda’s ATV lineup starts with the FourTrax Rincon, powered by a liquid-cooled 675cc single-cylinder engine, providing what Honda calls a “luxurious user experience.” This machine can be had in Phantom Camo or Red and starts at $9,399.
Moving up, Honda has the FourTrax Foreman Rubicon models, of which there are four different variants. New color choices are as follows:
- FourTrax Foreman Rubicon DCT EPS Deluxe: Honda Phantom Camo, Matte Gray Metallic (Black Out Edition)
- FourTrax Foreman Rubicon DCT EPS, FourTrax Foreman Rubicon DCT: Red, Olive
- FourTrax Foreman Rubicon 4×4 EPS: Honda Phantom Camo, Red, Olive, Shale Blue
Pricing for these models begins at $8,599.
The FourTrax Foreman 4×4 also uses a fuel-injected 500cc-class engine, and for 2019, the 4×4 ES EPS now has electronic power steering and an electric shift program.
- FourTrax Foreman 4×4 ES EPS: Honda Phantom Camo, Red, Zest Orange
- FourTrax Foreman 4×4: Red, Olive, Active Yellow
Pricing starts at $7,299.
One of the smallest Honda ATVs is the FourTrax Rancher, powered by a 420cc liquid-cooled engine. Plenty of color choices are available for Honda’s smallest ATV model:
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 AT IRS EPS: Honda Phantom Camo, Vapor White
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 AT IRS: Red, Olive
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 AT EPS: Honda Phantom Camo, Red, Olive
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4 ES: Honda Phantom Camo, Red, Olive
- FourTrax Rancher 4×4: Red, Olive, Blue
- FourTrax Rancher: Red, Olive
Pricing for this little machine begins at $5,349.
And then on the real small side, we have the FourTrax Recon. This machine uses a 250cc-class engine and it can still be had with a manual, foot-shift gearbox or a push-button shift setup. Color choices are Red and Olive and the starting price is $4,199.
Finally, Honda offers the TRX models, which are the TRX250X and the TRX90X. Each has a proper hand-operated clutch, like a motorcycle, and both of these machines are about being lightweight, agile sport machines.
The TRX250X can be had in Red or Metallic Blue and starts at $4,849. The smaller TRX90X sells for at least $3,099 and comes in Red, Olive or White.